Syner-Tech Process Consulting
Expertise and Credentials
Syner-Tech Process Consulting has worked for over thirty years with major chemical corporations as well as a start-up chemical companies.
Our consultants have extensive experience at the interfaces between R&D, process design, and manufacturing, including laboratory research, pilot plants and semi-works, experimental design and data analysis, process engineering and design, and project and start-up of commercial manufacturing facilities. Additionally, they have experience with supervision of engineers, chemical operators, and laboratory technicians.
Education and Training
Syner-Tech's consultants are highly qualified professional engineers with additional training and skillsets
Our consultants have their M.S. in Chemical Engineering.
Our team is trained in Process Safety Management Compliance & Auditing, as well as Emulsion Polymerization, and Total Quality Management.
Awards and Achievements
Syner-Tech's consultants are distinguished professionals within their field
Our consultants have been awarded over thirteen patents, with additional patents pending.
Our team includes an Adjuct Professor (Drexel University Department of Chemical Engineering), and Registered Professional Engineers.
Syner-Tech consultants have scholarly publications, and are the co-recipient of the R&D Magazine 'R&D 100' Award.
Areas of Expertise
- 1. Process evaluation and technical / economic feasibility assessments.
- 2. Cost-effective, timely process design.
- 3. Fast turn-around process and product development and scale-up.
- 4. Improving plant operations, capacity, and yields.
- 5. Process hazards analysis.
- 6. Equipment specification and design.
- 7. Instrumentation and control systems and user-friendly operator interfaces.
- 8. Pilot plants for process/product scale-up and improvement.
- 9. Operating procedures, training, and documentation.
- 10. Water-in-Oil microemulsion formulation.
- 11. Waste minimization.